1. Leave me a casual comment of no particular significance, like a lyric to your current favorite song, your favorite kind of sandwich, or maybe your favorite game. Any remark, meaningless or not.
2. I will respond by asking you five personal questions so I can get to know you better.
3. Update your LJ with the answers to the questions.
4. Include this explanation and offer to ask someone else in your own post.
5. When others respond with a desultory comment, you will ask them five questions.
aaand the questions
asked (randomly found, randomly answered...)
1) What songs would you listen to if you were in a happy mood and wanted to sing along?
This is definitely The Dresden Dolls- The Jeep Song. i actually started singing this while waiting to get in an exam room to cheer up a friend:D... aaaand 'heart it races' by Architecture in Helsinki, and Peter, Bjorn & John - Young Folks
2) What do you enjoy reading more books or magazines?
What is this 'magazine' you speak of?... books. yep, yep, books.
3) What films do you like that people you know don't get/like?
i think 'my people' don't really like the depressive/sick-ish movies i sometimes watch. but mostly we synchronize.
4)If you had to learn a language you don't currently know what would it be?
Probably Dutch. i tried to, but had to give it up (cause it was taking my precious time away from me, to faraway lands and and and...). still, german is the coolest!
5)If you had to learn one instrument what would it be?
that is easy, little grasshopper!
it would be the violin. or the cello. ordrumsorguitarorpiano.
probably violin, as geeky as that may sound... *le sigh*